- Service @ 9 am
- Connection Time @ 10:30 am
Helping members of the congregation get more connected with each other through fellowship and studying God's word. The importance of family to family connection has been stressed as far back as the early church. Proverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." Groups are small to allow families to better understand God's word without the congestion and intimidation sometimes associated with larger Bible study groups.
Support and encourage the women of our church, and to further support women's needs in the community.
- Bible study sessions
- Prayer shawl ministry - handmade shawls for those who are hospitalized or need special encouragement and prayer
- Ladies' night out - fellowship and food
- Encouraging women's ministry
- Sister circle - book club
The purpose of our men's ministry is to promote and encourage friendship and camaraderie among the men of the church.
- Bible study
- Service ministry